- Cat has over 25 nursing years NHS experience during which she worked for 5 years in facial aesthetics. For that time she was mentored by an experienced Harley Street Practitioner and was a contributor to Royal College of Nursing Competencies for NHS aesthetics practitioners.
- She is qualified to administer Botulinum Toxin Type A, Hyaluronic Acid Dermal Filler, and to carry out Lip Enhancement.
- She is an Independent Nurse Prescriber, holds a certificate in advanced assessment skills, a Research MSc and has held several positions relevant to patient safety, for example Infection Control.
- She is a qualified massage therapist and has special interests in self care, positive ageing, communication and stress management.
- Jackie has 30 years experience working as a registered nurse, latterly qualifying in facial aesthetics and focuses on customer satisfaction by providing an expertly driven honest and professional service.
- Qualifications: RGN, DN, BSc (Hons) Independent Prescriber
Cat and Jackie welcome questions.
Please do get in touch to ask any questions or make an appointment for no obligation consultation, or take a look through their website for further information including testimonials, payment options and Before and After photos.